DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, June 28, 2007

BARELY Hanging On!

OK, seriously, this isn't funny anymore! Today marks THREE WEEKS since we got our LOA. Yes, I do realize that we were told to expect "about a month" wait from LOA to TA, but COME ON, give me a break!
Why can't WE set a record for speed?
Why can't WE be the BEST case scenario?
why? why? why?????????
Ok, I do know why. Because I'm not in control. It's up to God and obviously He (in His wisdom) doesn't want me to have my TA right now.
[man, that is SOOO hard for me to grasp]
But, try to grasp it I will. I have no choice.

"Wait for the Lord
Be strong and take heart
And wait for the Lord"
Psalm 27:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com