DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, June 25, 2007

I went to our doctor today and got our prescription meds for China.
He's such a nice guy, I totally felt like I was taking advantage of him!
"Could we get this.......and this........oh, and this"! He wrote every prescription though without question. whew. Glad that's over with.
I've been doing a little more packing/organizing. We have 3 gallon sized ziplock bags filled just with OTC medications! I went today and bought cough/cold, allergy, decongestants. Unbelieveable!! I haven't even gotten the prescription stuff yet!
Oh, believe me I KNOW we're getting stopped by airport security! That's why I'm wearing flip flops, a tank top and cotton stretch pants. No pockets, no metal.
Now if we could just get that frickin' TA.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com