DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Today marks 2 months since Lili's referral.
WOW!! The time really has gone by fast. Yet, I really don't know how I'm going to get through another 2 months (or more---God forbid!).
It's like, "OK, we needed this time to get her room done, and shop, and just bask in the glow of our referral." But now, all bets are off. Her room's done, I've shopped for everything she needs (and more) and the referral glow has been replaced with the inky, utter darkness of the LOA/TA wait. It's not funny any more!
But---then I think that I really don't have anything to complain about.
At least I've gotten a referral.
At least I have a daughter.
At least I have a face to go with the name.
At least I don't have to wait 36 more months!
I need to just remember that----count my blessings.
  1. I can enjoy Summer Vacation as it's meant to be enjoyed: at home, sleeping in, doing what I want. Motorcycle rides, swimming, reading.
  2. I can watch good ol' American TV and eat good ol' American food.
  3. We can save up more money. The longer we wait, the more cash we should be able to accumulate.
  4. I can enjoy my family the way it is now. Enjoy my "only child".
  5. I don't have to worry RIGHT NOW about the stress of traveling, paperwork, Lili's adjustment, etc. Everyday is just another normal day.
  6. Every day without Lili is a day closer to Lili.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com