DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Whew!


Well, we're done with the back breaking construction part of Lili's room. Now onto the fun part. The part where I get involved and take over.
Since I posted so many pics of the room in progress, I'll wait to post until it's completely done.
This week I'm going to paint all the wainscotting and trim. Jeff will hopefully install the chandelier (by the way I found a bulb today). THEN! I get to move everything back in and DECORATE!! :) :) :)
It's been a grueling weekend of non-stop work for Jeff. I'm sure he's actually glad to be going back to work tomorrow!
The room smells so good with all the new paint fumes and fresh wood---I love it! Smells like progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com