DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

sigh......

I'm a little bummed.
I think I've finally crashed from my referral/decorating high.
We're on day 47 waiting for LOA. We probably have at least twice that much longer to wait.
I've been feeling a cold coming on for a few days and now it's full blown! (no pun intended!)
I guess my funk is due to the fact that we've done everything we had on our "before-Lili-comes-home-to-do list". Now what? Now I have time to think! NOT a good thing!
On the bright side, I only have 19 more days of work!! Subtract from that 2 sick days and 10 hrs. of comp time I need to take off, and I'm only looking at a couple of weeks :)
I can't wait to get out of here!! Everyone feels that way at this time of year though, BUT!! I can't wait to not come back!! There's the REAL joy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com