DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Guess What I Did?

I finished painting last night!! That means that Lili's room is DONE!!
I came home from work and started painting at 4:00. I finished the first coat around 5:30. The paint was dry by 6:30 and I decided to just go ahead and paint the 2nd coat and get it done and over with. I painted until 8:30 and I'm so glad it's done. Now I can start the fun stuff!
I woke up at 3:00 this morning raring to go start my day so I could get it over with and get home. It was like Christmas morning! (I told you I LOVE to decorate!!)
And, by the way, I did all that painting with a sore arm!! I got my 2nd Hep B shot yesterday. poor pitiful me! It stinkin' hurt. bad.
But I'm all better today!
Only 7 more hours till I can go home! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Blogger Noemi said...

So know I am desperately waiting for the pics. Pics, Pics, Pics Please!

I am sure it is going to come out beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com