DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, May 13, 2007


Happy Mother's Day to all the mommys and mommys-to-be out there!
It was a BEAUTIFUL day here today---about 70, cool breeze, hot sunshine----SO NICE!!
I remember 10 years ago on Mother's Day I was 2 months away from my son's birth. Maybe this year I'm 2 months away from bringing my daughter home????????
I can't help but think that this is the last Mother's Day (God willing!) that I'll be a mom of one. I caught myself thinking all day of how it would/will be when Lili's here too.
What would she have to eat? What would she be doing? How would she entertain us?
Man, it's been 8 weeks since our referral. That's just about a lifetime if you ask me. It's hard. And, really, it just sucks that we're being kept apart. That's all there is to it. I don't think it's fair and I don't like it.
But then, I remind myself that God is in control. He had Lili ordained for us since before time began and He knows the exact time that she's meant to come home. (I just kinda wish I knew!) He's watching over and protecting all of us through this, and He'll get us through. I just need to hang in there.
On a happy note, there's only TEN MORE SCHOOL DAYS!!! Wow! This year has gone by SO FAST!! I'm so happy it's almost over, I can't even tell you! :) :) :)
I've been training my replacement this last week. I know her personally from church, so that's helped. It's been really nice because we've gotten to know each other a lot better, being trapped together in my office all day. It's turned out really well and I'm pleased.
By the way, today marks 8 MONTHS LID. Big whoop!
Tuesday marks 2 MONTHS SINCE LILI'S REFERRAL. A MUCH bigger deal around here now!
I still pray that we receive our LOA this month:
"LOA in May for Mei" is my motto!
I haven't been clever enough to think of a June motto, although I better get to it since it's looking like more of a possibility. crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com