DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pimp My Light!




Here's Lili's chandelier.
I wasn't crazy about the tear drop crystals that came on it, so I stole the crystals from another chandelier my mother in law got me for Christmas. (don't tell her!)
I got this baby at Lowes and I think it really looks antique. BUT! do you know how hard it is to find a candle bulb that you can install upside down!! I would think that Lowes would sell a bulb to fit since they sell the light. I've seen other "upside down bulb chandeliers" so I guess I just need to look harder. Oh no, more shopping!!
By the way, our social worker called yesterday and said that she thinks we'll be able to get more info. on Lili. She said that our agency's representative in China got permission to ask the orphanage some questions. So, we'll compile a list and send them in. (I wonder if asking what her shoe size is and if she likes pink are just too shallow to ask!!) :)
Gotta go, the slave driver beckons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com