DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Head Banger

You've all seen "Princess Lili" and "Ballerina Lili", but did you ever expect to see "Hair Band Lili"? Bet you wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it for yourself. Yep, that's my girl.

I have to admit, the sparkly pink skirt does off-set the metal edge a bit.

And did you notice her throat slashing move towards the end of the video? She was mimicking me trying (in vain) to get her to stop dancing. Guess she thought it was a cool move. I think you can also see her giving the thumbs up. That would be me again trying in vain to convey to her that I indeed get enough video of her for one day.

What a diva. (and what a strong neck)

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I've got to meet Lili in person someday. She totally cracks me up. You have a very fun house.

Have a great week. Enjoy CNY!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com