DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

'You Belong in a Zoo'

We spent yesterday at the zoo. It was a gloriously hot, sunny summerlike day. aaahhh.

Lili and Brett in the 'Asia' area of the zoo.........makes me miss China.



Have you ever seen an exhibit like this?!

Please DO NOT FEED!!

One ticked off tiger. Reminded me so much of my kitty Madeline.

"Hang on Brett, let me fix your hair."

"Hee hee Lili. Now smell your hand!"



1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I love the lemur pictures. It certainly does look like summer in your neck of the woods. Enjoy every minute of it.

Hugs,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com