DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, June 27, 2008

Henry Winkler is My HERO!!!








I honestly cannot believe this!
Today in the mail I got this package. I had no idea what the package could be. No return address and I hadn't ordered anything. Imagine my SURPRISE when I opened it and saw all this!
I had written a letter to "Fonzie" just 2 weeks ago telling him how in love with him Lili is and just thanking him for bringing so much joy to so many people as an actor. I didn't send him anything to sign and I didn't ask him to send anything.
WOW!
Not only was Lili thrilled but I have to say I am too! Not just for her, but seriously, FONZIE SENT AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE!
FONZIE!!!
Granted, it's not Fonzie Fonzie (Lili did say "That not Fonzie"!), but for him to take the time to send something to her is just amazing. And, really, this came in less than 2 weeks. That's pretty cool!
Major 'cool mom' points for me!

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Heeeeyyyyy! That is so, so, so neat! I thought Henry Winkler was great to begin with, but now!!! Wow!!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm really impressed with Henry Winkler. That is so cool for Lili (and the Mom too) that he would take the time to do that personally.

Hugs,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com