DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Catching Up

We went to our 3rd and final wedding of the year (I think).
It was at a beautiful mansion on a lake in Illinois. The weather was perfect and everything was beautiful.

On the staircase in the entryway......just like a princess.


Here I am desperately trying to get Jeff to pose for a picture with me. For some reason he doesn't like close-up self portraits........I can't imagine why.....


Whew! I finally talked him into letting someone else take a picture.


Daddy and Lili outside the mansion (man, I love saying that. 'mansion'! )

Mommy and Lili outside the mansion


Brett looking out at the sunset over the lake (from a balcony of the mansion )


Beautiful sunset over the lake.



Ok, switching gears....

Updates on the birdies. Sadly, there's only one baby left. 2 days after the other one hatched, I found it dead in the nest........Isn't the baby big?



Ouch!

We came home this afternoon after just about 30 hours away and the birds were GONE! Hopefully the baby learned to fly in that amount of time.....

They didn't even leave a note. But! They did leave an entire planter full of dead flowers.


1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

It's good to have you blogging again. I missed your updates. What fun pictures. Keep them coming.

Hugs
Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com