DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mission Accomplished





















I finally finished the first 2 of 3 scrapbooks for Lili.
From paperchase, to waiting, to referral in one book. Then the China trip in another. One last book for photos from her first year at home: kind of a "Baby's First Year" book.
These are just a few pages from each book. Believe me, I must have hundreds of pages!
Already, just after a few months, it's nice to look back and remember. Hopefully one day she'll cherish them.












2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm really impressed at your scrapbooking efforts. That's a lot of work in just a few short months home. I'm sure Lili will cherish these books someday. What a special life you've given her.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kim K.

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger R&H said...

I LOVE seeing these pages! I have been thinking about how I am going to make Elia's lifebook but just don't have much creativity in me!
Thanks so much for all the wonderful ideas. Your little girl is so blessed to have such a wonderful family :)
heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com