DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fingers Crossed!


Lili's at school right now!
Eeek!
So far, so good. She only needs to make it through the next hour and 1/2.
This is the FIRST TIME I've taken her anywhere and left her there.
When she goes to skating, Meemaw and Peepaw and Gogo are there. When we go to playgroup, I'm there. Church, we're there. This is a big step......
She couldn't wait to go to school this morning, although, of course, I had to wake her up!!!!!
I drilled her this morning:
"What do you do when someone says Hi?" (you say Hi)
"What do you say when someone says What's your name?" (say Lili)
"What do you do when someone wants to hold hands?" (hold their hand!)
She passed with flying colors! She was a little overwhelmed when everyone was there at the door so excited to see her, but she said "hi", said "Lili" and went where she was supposed to!
I had to stay and do some paperwork, then when she went to PE (holding hands with another girl!) I slipped out the back way. I thought that would be best, rather than being there when she got back then awkwardly trying to slip away.
Hopefully she'll love it and want to go back next time. Although, since she only goes on T/Th, I'll have to answer the "Lili school?" question over and over for the next 5 days!
I'll let you know how it went later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com