DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Preschool Follow Up


When I went to pick Lili up the teacher said "I need to talk to you. Nothing bad." So of course, like any good mother "nothing bad" means "Holy crap, I'm surprised the school's still standing, what did my demon child do?!?!?!" But, actually, she was right, she had nothing bad to say! whew!
Lili had a wonderful time. She painted and had snacks (like FIVE snacks instead of one!), she talked and participated and kinda-sorta shared (I guess that's the one thing she needs to work on). Lili saw me and was like "Oh, yeah, you. Hey what's up." WHAT?!
We did have a slight problem with her..........she didn't want to leave! She kept saying "Lili stay school, Mama go home!" The teachers thought that was HILARIOUS! They said that she asked "Mama come" at snack time and that was it.
They thanked me for letting her come to school. Yes, they thanked ME for "letting" her come to school. hee. hee. My pleasure!!
So, preschool: day one was a success. Like I just knew, she's already asking when school is again. (gotta love that!)
Her teacher said that Lili is a wonderful addition to the class and she already has one really good gal-pal. Well, she IS 4! They'll be texting each other in no time! (maybe Lili can teach me how!!)
We heart preschool!! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Marla said...

What a cute blog. Your daughter is adorable. We adopted domestically, a little girl. It is wonderful!

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations on a great first day at preschool. She's a little trooper and sounds like this is another success story for Lili. Have a great weekend.

Kim Kim.
Day 49 waiting on LOA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com