DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, August 03, 2007

Woo Hoo!!


WE LEAVE FOR CHINA TOMORROW!!!!!
6 MORE DAYS TILL WE finally MEET LILI!!!!!
I am really numb right now. I guess I'm just set to go. We'll see what it's like tomorrow when we're ready to walk out the door!
I have packed and repacked and I can't find any way to be under the 44 pound in-China flight limit. By the way, that's 44 pounds TOTAL: carryons and checked baggage----yeah, right! So, we'll just pay the fine (gulp!)
Oh, I heard back from the mom of the child that was in that picture of (supposedly, allegedly) Lili. She didn't say if she knew who it was, but she did ask us to look her up in Guangzhou so the girls can see each other again. So, we're looking forward to that.
I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that in less than 48 hours we'll be in China----God willing.
I'm SO looking forward to being there, it's just the getting there that's creeping me out! I know it'll all be worth it. I think by this point that I'd fly hanging out of the plane by my hair to get to Lili!!
Well, we're going to have a busy day today, so this is probably it from me until Beijing!
Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip and a healthy (mentally, physically and spiritually) journey!!
:) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com