DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, July 29, 2007

argh.


6 MORE DAYS TILL WE LEAVE FOR CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow! Seriously!?
Yesterday all day we kept looking at the clock and saying "next week at this time, we'll be on the plane".
:)
Well, let me tell you, that was cute for like the first 5 hours, then by hour 10 we were like "next week at this time we'll STILL be on the plane!!!!"
:(
Then we woke up this morning and said "next week at this time, we'll BE THERE"!
I'm sure it'll all work out OK. I'm sure that I'll sit directly behind some gargantuan that INSISTS on keeping his seat back fully reclined in the "in my face" position for the entire flight, right smack-dab next to some infectious, contagious person sneezing all over me, and directly in front of some snot nosed kid who just loves to kick the seat in front of him for 13 hours!!
Yep, "happy trails to me"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com