DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, January 02, 2009

This Girl Has One FANTASTIC Sense of Humor!


August 2007: Gotcha Day

New Year's Day 2009




I was going through Lili's closet yesterday and I found her Gotcha Day outfit.
Dress, shoes and underwear......did I ever mention that she was wearing little boys' superhero briefs?
Brett was so excited when he noticed them. I'll never forget him saying "Hey, I used to have underwear like that!"
Anyway, Lili saw the clothes and got all excited because she remembered them from China. She wanted to put them on and cry "like China" and show Daddy.
So, that's exactly what she did.
Everything still pretty much fit, even the size 2T underwear. (and with as much as she eats, too. unbelieveable)
She really had a lot of fun. She was thrilled that everything smelled like China too. (yeah. woo hoo, China smell)
What a kid.
I don't know many other people that would be that thrilled to re-enact probably the most traumatic incident in their lives.
Guess her attachment is complete :)
























2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

That's remarkable (underwear and all) and the changes in Lili's appearance just about blow me over.

Josie still likes wearing the Chinese New Year outfit she came to us wearing. It's almost too small now. It also smells like China. I won't ever wash it.

Hugs to Lili!!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Nikki, I love this post and her sense of humor. It is just so neat.

I was reading the IndyStar and Happy Days is coming to Indy. Check out this link:

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090109/ENTERTAINMENT/901090306

Hope all is well.

Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com