DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Look What I Did

I bought 'Art Explosion Scrapbook Factory Deluxe' with a gift card and it is THE coolest thing.
You can make digital scrapbooks, make photo scrapbook CDs, make embellishments and print them out for traditional scrapbooks.....I haven't even used it but twice so I'm not even sure what all can be done.
But, since I'm pretty much computer illiterate, I'm excited that I can share what I've created very easily (key words) to my blog.
So, prepare yourself for a deluge of digital scrapbook pages.

I know. You can hardly wait.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Welcome to the world of digital scrapbooking!! It's completely addicting and so much fun. I can't wait to see all your new designs.

Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com