DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, January 14, 2008

It Was a Dark, Dark Day.......



I looked SOOO forward to yesterday's playoff games. The Colts at 1:00, the Cowboys at 4:00......what a day!! or so I thought.....
Wow. What can I say?
Both the Colts and the 'Boys deserved to lose. They both lost their games.
I really expected the Colts to win.
I didn't have a lot of hope for the Cowboys with the way the Giants have been playing the last few weeks. But I have to say, I had hope. Just one touchdown and they had 2 minutes to do it. They'd done it before.......remember Buffalo? remember Detroit?
Oh man.
Now I guess I just watch the Superbowl hoping that whoever plays New England beats New England. and the Tom Petty halftime show??? puh-leeze.
crap.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We feel your pain...the wrong Manning won yesterday. I think I'll boycott the Superbowl this year and have a Guitar Hero/Wii game off instead! Here's looking forward to the 2008 season!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com