DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, January 04, 2008

I'm With the Band!!


I am obsessed.
I am a Guitar Hero (wannabe).
Santa got Brett Guitar Hero I, II and III and I can't put it down!
Every time the kid leaves his room for 5 minutes, I'm in there jamming down. He's like "Mom, come ON, it's my game, let me play!" whatever, go take out the garbage or something, mommy needs to rock!
The saddest part is, I really feel like I'm a rock goddess.
My fingers are cramped, my wrists are sore and my eyes are bugging out but I need more!!
If they could shoot this stuff directly into my veins, I'd be the biggest junkie.
Hey, maybe then I really would be a rock goddess!
What am I doing wasting my time on this?
Gotta go..............................

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I need to see video of you rockin out!! Come on, I dare you...hee hee.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com