DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Adoption-Go-Round (I want to get off!!!)

Still not sure about our definite travel plans yet.
I DO know, however, how much we have to pay for our flights!! (like they're gonna let THAT slip!) :/
There is some confusion about our Travel Invitation.
Is that the same thing as our Travel Approval ?
Anyway, we have it in writing that we're supposed to receive our Travel Invitation. I had assumed we'd receive it yesterday or today.
We HAVE to have it in hand when we travel. Our Social Worker said that she doesn't think families get a copy of it. I read her the form we got from our agency, which states that we will receive 2 copies of it, overnighted to us. I'm just not sure when they overnight it to us.......but I AM sure they should. argh.
So, we're STILL in a form of limbo.
I swear, if I ever hear the letters T and/or A again in my LIFE, it'll be too soon!!
(T & A-----hee hee!) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com