DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid


Spent the afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese's.
Brett took 3 of his best buds to a Chuck E. Cheese b-day party.
I never thought that four 9 and 10 year old boys could be so much fun.
I also never thought we could stay at Chuck E. Cheese's for 3 hours (1/2 of that time spent at the counter picking out the PERFECT toys, by the way).
Let me tell you, they were the envy of EVERY kid there. Between the 4 of them, they had over 3,400 tickets! :O
I find myself thinking that my son and boys his age should be so mature and responsible, just little men.
It's times like this that I realize that they are just BOYS! Like pit bull puppies or something, all oversize paws and wiggles, nipping at your heels.
I couldn't believe how much they LOVED playing all the games, collecting their tickets, buying little junky stuff, running around, giggling.
Boys are fun!
I am blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com