DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, December 24, 2007

A Christmas Miracle!!

Thank you, my little Bears!!
(OK, I know they're the "Monsters of the Midway", but to me, they're "my little Bears")
You know what they did yesterday? They beat the Green Bay Packers!! Not only did they beat them yesterday, but they've beat them BOTH times they've played them this year.
Yep, "my little Bears" handed the Packers 2 of their 3 losses this year!!
Now, that in itself is enough to make me happy, BUT!!! by winning they also put the Cowboys back in 1st place in the NFC AND!!! they gave the Cowboys home field advantage throughout they playoffs!!!!!! So now my 'boys don't need to worry about freezing in Green Bay.
Now, if only we can keep Jessica away from Texas Stadium.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com