DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Didn't I Tell You This Was The Scariest House on Earth?!?!?!?

OK, so after 3 years I finally realized my camera has a back light setting for taking cool pictures of Christmas trees and stuff.......

But, if you're going to pose in front of it DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT MOVE!!!!
(is this the scariest thing you've ever seen?!)

Alright, HOW LONG are these 2 going to be on vacation?!?!?!
(I think Jeff is trying to put a 'quiet spell' on them!)


And, finally, you can fill in the caption above Jeff's head!!!
'nuff said!!!
Think we're ALL a little antsy for Christmas!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com