DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Weeee!


9 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR CHINA!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot believe it! I'm going to barf.
We got our airline tickets yesterday.
Non-stop flight from Chicago to Beijing.
On the way home we fly from Guangzhou to Hong Kong, stay in Hong Kong a few hours, then non-stop back to Chicago.
We still have to get from Beijing to Guangzhou, but don't have our agency's tickets or itinerary yet. I'm assuming that'll come in the next few days. That will tell us exactly where we need to be when, so that'll be nice to finally know!
By the way, we bought a laptop yesterday!! We got a $600 laptop for $389! I LOVE a good deal!! Now we only have 8 more days to figure out how to use it!!
It sure is pretty! :)

3 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Holy cr*p I am so excited for you!!!!!

 
At 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just recently become a blogger peep-watching your site daily. I am so excited for your family and can not wait to follow your trip to China. My husband and I are adopting a girl who will turn four in November from the Huiyang, Huizhou, Guangdong. Our LOI was sent on July 10th...we hopt to travel in late Oct/Nov. Your Lili is so so adorable-I wish you the best of luck.
Ronda P.

 
At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the travel, it's easier than you think. We went to Siberia and back in May...think about that...exactly half way around the world! And we will do it again next month to bring our son home.
I love reading your blog, and can't wait to hear about your trip. We are also adopting from China LID 8-10-06.
Cindy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com